A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Jeannette Brown MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne J. Brown practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Brown practices Hematology & Oncology near Glasgow, KY.
See Glasgow Oncologists.