A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Jeannette Brown MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne J. Brown practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Brown practices Hematology & Oncology near Glasgow, KY.
See Glasgow Oncologists.