Overall Review

3.2
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 26th, 2015
Not a good experience!
Where should I start! I called to make an apt and was lucky enough to get a wonderful young lady by the name of Vanessa. Vanessa took all of my information, scheduled my apt and even gave me directions to the Katy office. If Dr. Bruce does not realize it Vanessa is a gem and she is why I would ever come back to the office. The day of my appointment I arrived 15 minutes early to finish my online registration. First, I was on time my appt. I sat in the waiting room for 30 minutes before I was called back. The young lady that called my back called me by my first name, which I felt was very unprofessional. If she could not say my last name she should have but a Ms. in front of my first! Then, I noticed that she was wearing what looked like leather pants. I noticed that the other nurses had on some sort of blue jeans. I did make a comment about her pants to see what her response would be. She went on to tell me that tomorrow was open house at the Saint James place office and today was jean day. Well those were not blue jeans! I waited in the exam room for 10 mins, and in walks Dr. li who was very professional through the entire visit. I was then left in the room again. When the nurse came back, I was given some sample medications in which I was not told how to use them or where my prescription went. I just assumed that the prescription went to my personal pharmacy. Well this was the case. I now have to wait until tomorrow to contact the office. I was walked to checkout, but was not told when I was to follow-up with Dr. Ali. The young lady at checkout was on the phone when I got there so I had to wait. While waiting I was able to access that the phone call was personal due to the fact that she was talking in Spanish so I would not know what she was saying. Well that did not work because I am very fluent in Spanish. As did the nurse that walked me up, I was not given an apt for a follow up. I did ask the young lady the name of the nurse who was with me and she said Tye was her name and her name was Alisha. Well, I am very disappointed in the fact that my experience was less than satisfactory.