A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Burlone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Burlone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Burlone graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Burlone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaseman Presby Hosp
- Presbyterian Hospital
- La Familia Medical Dental Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Burlone MD and MSPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne Burlone practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Burlone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Burlone practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Fe, NM.
See Santa Fe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.