Dr. Suzanne Nash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Nash?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Nash?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 25th, 2016

great doctor seen for years with ease and they always call and remind me of my annuals or any appointments

November 11th, 2013

Very satisfied 1st time Mother

I have been a patient since I was 18 years old and can say the office team has gotten better and better as the years have gone by. At age 32 after finding out I was expecting our first child I did research, looked around and hands down selected Dr Nash to delivery my baby! Her bedside manner is exceptional (I think she had tears too when hearing his heartbeat for the first tie at our second OB appointment)! She not only cared for me with ease, she helped me plan for the expected and unexpected and ensured to inform me about everything (which really is everything) a new mom could expect! Every visit, the staff new our name as we walked in the door, Dr Nash picked up and did not miss a beat with the progress of baby and mom and truly gave more than 100% of her attention, time and talent in not only getting us to full term but in having a healthy, happy delivery! I could not be more pleased and am proud to say we see her as y son’s pediatrician as well.

July 13th, 2011

Dr. Nash is great but her staff needs training on how to treat patients and how to respond to questions.

August 10th, 2010

Horrible

Rude on the phone and in the front office. Complaining to the Office Administrator is pointless. Her response is "oh", well I don't know what to tell you. My opinion is the "doctors asst" ( you rarely see an actual doctor) treat you just enough to make you feel better, but don't cure you. This way you have to "keep going back". Call us stupid. My husband has been treated at least 5-7 times in the last year, if not more, for the SAME THING and they continue to treat it the SAME WAY even though it doesn't work. They just give the the medicine, "until the next time". THERE ARE SO MANY DOCTORS OUT THERE THAT WANT TO RESOLVE YOU ISSUE! Shop around. Don't pick a doctor for convience.

July 27th, 2017