A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Cachat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Cachat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Cachat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cachat graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Cachat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Katharina Cachat MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne K. Cachat practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Cachat has 4 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Cachat practices Internal Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Livonia Internists.