A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Cassel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cassel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cassel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Cassel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cassel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Usc University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Cassel MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne Cassel practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Cassel has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Cassel practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Allergists and Iowa City Internists.