A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Cassel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Cassel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cassel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Usc University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cassel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan