A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Cassel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Cassel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cassel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Usc University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Louise Cassel MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne L. Cassel practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Cassel has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Cassel practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Allergists and Iowa City Internists.