A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Chapnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Chapnick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chapnick
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chapnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Chapnick, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapnick graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Chapnick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Lynn Chapnick MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne L. Chapnick practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Chapnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Chapnick practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists and Cambridge Rheumatologists.