Dr. Suzanne Christie MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Mill Valley, CA

February 19th, 2017
Found My son's Condition
On our first visit at 6 months Dr Christie found my son's heart condition that he is going to have open heart surgery to correct. She essentially saved his life by sending us to ucsf. She heard the abnormality and recognized other very subtle symptoms and found out he has an incredibly specific and unique condition. I would recommend her to anyone.

March 16th, 2015
Worst experience
For your sake, find a different neurologist. If you enjoy waiting 3 hours past your appointment time and dealing with rude staff then, this is the Dr. For you.

July 19th, 2013
Dr. Christie sees all four of my children and has for 10 years. She is the most incredible person and doctor. We feel very fortunate to have her in our lives.

May 29th, 2013
Frustrated
Suzanne Christie, MD never did get to see my child. I booked an appointment more than 2 months in advance and the appointment was cancelled because the Dr. decided to take a vacation with one months notice. It doesn't appear the she has much thought for her new patients thinking it's okay to take 2 weeks off on short notice and make all of them rearrange their schedules. We all know that physicals need to be booked 2-3 months in advance...not happy with the doctor as I planned 2 other appointments around that appointment. Very frustrated that one must book that far in advance and then be told the Dr. is going on vacation, hmmmm