The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne Cleland-Zamudio
Dr. Suzanne Cleland-Zamudio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sunnyside, WA, with other offices in Portland, OR and Gresham, OR (and 4 other locations). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Otolaryngology and General Surgery. Dr. Cleland-Zamudio is affiliated with Sunnyside Community Hospital, Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital and Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne Cleland-Zamudio has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...