A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Cleland-Zamudio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Cleland-Zamudio is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Cleland-Zamudio, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleland-Zamudio graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Cleland-Zamudio has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne S Cleland-Zamudio MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne S. Cleland-Zamudio practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Cleland-Zamudio has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Cleland-Zamudio practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.