A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Collier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collier
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Collier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Collier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harton Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Chamblee Collier MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne C. Collier practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Collier has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Collier practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tullahoma, TN.
See Tullahoma Internists and Tullahoma Gastroenterologists.