Dr. Suzanne Cooperman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

June 25th, 2014
Excellant physician
Dr. Cooperman has been my physician for more than five years and I have found her to be very knowledgeable and helpful. I have never had trouble getting appointments. She is one of the rare psychiatrists that does medication management and counseling. This has allowed me to receive the help I need without having to see multiple providers. Overall very pleased.

October 4th, 2012
Very helpful and supportive.

July 16th, 2012
Nightmare!
Said nothing & asked nothing during apointments. Cut apointments short. Always running late. Wanted to charge triple for apointment I couldn't make because grandma died & sued me when I refused to pay thriple what I usually do - never told me fee. Called leaving threatening voicemails. Worst therapist ever, will never return. No idea how she is still licensed after reading other reviews.

May 1st, 2011
Dr. Cooperman has been great--very caring and insightful.I am doing much better than three months ago when I first came in. She is the first psychiatrist to diagnose my problem correctly.

April 14th, 2011
WAKE UP!
Dr. Cooperman looks great on paper, which is why I decided to go with her. The first time she fell asleep during my session, I thought maybe she had a rough night. I've had one of those and have definitely had problems staying awake at work. By the third time, I was fed up. Do not go to her, unless you just need to talk to someone who 'pretends" to listen. I'm so glad I wasn't suicidal. . .I mean, how devastating is it that even your shrink falls asleep when you try to discuss your problems??

March 9th, 2010