A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Corrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Corrigan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Corrigan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Corrigan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Corrigan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Lebel Corrigan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne L. Corrigan practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Corrigan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Corrigan practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.