A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Crandall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Crandall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crandall graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Crandall has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- Western Missouri Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne C Crandall DO is a female Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne C. Crandall practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Crandall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Crandall practices Neurology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisonville, MO.
See Kansas City Neurologists.