A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Crater-Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Crater-Craig is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Crater-Craig, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crater-Craig graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Crater-Craig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- Touro Infirmary
- Ochsner Medical Center-Westbank
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Spencer Crater-Craig MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne S. Crater-Craig practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Crater-Craig has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Crater-Craig practices Emergency Medicine near Covington, LA.
See Covington Emergency Physicians.