Dr. Suzanne Daniell Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Daniell?

July 14th, 2017

Part time doctor

I felt she was biding her time until retirement. Seemed disinterested and didn't appear to hear all I said to her. She misdiagnosed me and it led to a potentially life threatening situation. She sent me to physical therapy when I believe she should have sent me for a CT Scan or X Ray where she would have seen the real problem and I probably would have had immediate surgery instead of putting it off until it was a critical situation.

April 1st, 2016

Saved my life!

I had been having awful intestinal problems. Nothing was helping me. I tried Dr Daniel who listened to me explain my symptoms, and Immediatly knew what was wrong with me. She gave me back my life!

September 16th, 2012