A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Davidowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Davidowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Davidowitz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidowitz graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Davidowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Kay Davidowitz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne K. Davidowitz practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Davidowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Davidowitz practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Family Physicians.