A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Dellaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Dellaria, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Mitochondrial Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dellaria graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Dellaria has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- St Paul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Marie Dellaria MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne M. Dellaria practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Dellaria has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Dellaria practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.