A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Don:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Don, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Don
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Don Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Don, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Don graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Lee Don MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne L. Don practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Don has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Don practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.