A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Ducate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Ducate is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Ducate, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducate graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Ducate has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Elaine Ducate MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne E. Ducate practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Ducate has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Ducate practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Wethersfield, CT.
See Wethersfield Psychiatrists and Wethersfield Addiction Specialists.