Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Ducate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Ducate is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ducate
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Ducate Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Ducate, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducate graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Ducate has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Elaine Ducate MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne E. Ducate practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Ducate has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Ducate practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Wethersfield, CT.
See Wethersfield Psychiatrists.