A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Dugopolski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Dugopolski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Dugopolski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugopolski graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dugopolski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- North Central Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dugopolski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suzanne M. Dugopolski practice?
Dr. Suzanne Dugopolski practices Pediatrics near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mckinney, TX.
See McKinney Pediatricians.