A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Dugopolski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Dugopolski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Dugopolski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugopolski graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dugopolski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Marie Dugopolski MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne M. Dugopolski practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Dugopolski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Dugopolski practices Pediatrics near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mckinney, TX.
See McKinney Pediatricians.