A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Beck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beck
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Beck, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Beck has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne E Beck MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne E. Beck practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Beck has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Beck practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.