Dr. Suzanne Eaton-Jones MD Patient Reviews

2.4
  • 4 reviews

October 7th, 2015
Do not go to her
Dr. Jones was very unprofessional at my appointment. I was berated when asked for a few extra services during my appointment. Rather then telling me gently that I needed another appointment, I was chastised to the point that it left me in tears. I then refused the services I had asked for because she was so rude. I would never recommend this doctor, horrible experience when I was already traumatized.

May 8th, 2013
I love Dr. Jones. She has been me Dr. for years now, and has always taken very good care of me. She listens to me, which I have found is a bit rare, and tries to find the answers when I need her help. Love her!

June 19th, 2012
very helpful
After being treated by other physicians and trying many medicines, Dr. Eaton-Jones finally found the right prescription to keep my insomnia under control. I no longer have to choose between being utter exhausted or having a drugged feeling until noon the next day. It has been about three years now, and my life is so much better!

February 2nd, 2010
Incompetent!
Based on bloodwork, I was told by this doctor that I probably had a brain tumor. I then underwent several thousand dollars of tests, only to find out from another doctor that my original bloodwork numbers weren't abnormal and only indicated that I was having a stressful day or was wearing a bra that day.