A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Elton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Elton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Elton graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Elton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Menorah Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne G Elton MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne G. Elton practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Elton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Elton practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Leawood Orthopedic Surgeons and Leawood Surgeons.