A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Elton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Elton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Finger Injuries
- Finger Replacement Surgery (Finger Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Elton graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Elton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Mid America Rehabilitation Hospital
- Menorah Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Grillot Elton MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne G. Elton practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Elton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Elton practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO.
See Leawood Orthopedic Surgeons.