Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne Evans
Dr. Suzanne Evans, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with other offices in New London, CT and New London, CT (and 5 other locations). She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Evans is affiliated with Lawrence & Memorial Hospital, Hospital Of St Raphael and William W Backus Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne Evans has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Suzanne Evans is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Wassim Fares
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi13
Dr. Nadeen Khoury
New Haven, CT 0 mi
Dr. Michael Hurwitz
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi15