A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Falck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Falck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Falck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Falck graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Falck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Elaine Falck MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne E. Falck practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Falck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Falck practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.