Dr. Suzanne Feigofsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Feigofsky?

September 25th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor and also special special Friend.

She helped me get well again...without her advise and care, who knows were I would be today. Very very grateful to her. also I made a wonderful friend.

May 26th, 2014

Bummed

By far one of the best doctors I've had the privilege to know. One of the most brilliant doctors I've ever seen(and I've seen a lot). Her beside manner is amazing. Small and in charge. She knows how to command a room and remain human while doing it. I once had to be hospitalized and she was on her honeymoon. She still came in to see me even with a broken arm from having fun on her honeymoon. I will never forget that. You are an amazing, caring doctor and even more so a fellow human being. Sad to see you move out of state. Iowa is lucky to have you.

November 13th, 2013

Brilliant Cardiologist and Caring Person

Dr Feigofsky is the most caring brilliant cardiologist I know. I have a congenital heart condition and have seen cardiologists my whole life and she is the best. Not only does she know her business but she is a wonderful human being who REALLY cares about you.

February 3rd, 2011

Dr. Feigofsky performed a heart ablation procedure on me last week. This is a long (4 hour) highly specialized surgery.I could not have imagined a better result! I fell better than I have in over a year.Dr. Feigofsky is highly intelligent, caring and frankly charming woman who really seems to keep her patients best interests at heart.I have been treated by 3 other different cardiologists in So. OC the past ten years. Dr Feigofsky is head and shoulders the best of the ones I have seen.I can't imagine trusting my cardiac care to anyone else.

October 9th, 2009

bradycardi dude

one sharp lady. for once a doc who knows exactly how to figure out what I need. The staff at the hospital keep telling me I got wired by the best and I don't doubt it. Great bedside manner and even better care!

January 5th, 2015