Dr. Suzanne Fiala MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Port Orchard, WA

August 24th, 2016
I only had a couple appointments with her but she gave me confidence in the medical profession again. She listened to me, she believed me, she came up with a diagnosis that nobody else had seen that I had had for years and referred me to a specialist and I'm now being treated for that disorder that I have had since I was a kid. I'm very disappointed because she left the practice she was at in Port Orchard and I hope that I can find her and retain her as my physician again. She treated me with compassion and concern and as an individual and she is one of the best doctors I've had in my entire life.

July 14th, 2016
Very compassionate caring Dr.

January 4th, 2016
My experience with Dr. Fiala can only be described as bizarre. I was new patient coming in for a physical after switching insurance. She was friendly at times, and condescending at others. It kind of felt like she was "playing" doctor.She mentioned being a doctor several times. She answered questions that I hadn't asked. Her movement went from over pronounced and loud, to overly intense eye contact -as if I were being interrogated, to completely aloof. I feel like it was a pointless visit.

April 28th, 2010
Great doctor but difficult to keep up with changing hours and days of service. Phone system is diificult to navigate.Always get answering system and not a live person. Slow to return phone calls sometimes you need to call them back more than once to get a return phone call.

November 5th, 2009
Dr Fiala knew very little about my diagnosis so I was forced to see specialists of whom she refused to consult with and to coordinate my care. This put my whole family at risk and we were not able to get treated properly for a disease that we have been dealing with for over a year that is potentially life threatening.