A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susanne Fix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susanne Fix is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susanne Fix, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fix graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fix has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susanne Fix MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susanne Fix practice?
- Dr. Susanne Fix has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susanne Fix practices Neurological Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Neurological Surgeons.