Dr. Suzanne Friedler Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Friedler?

May 27th, 2017

Amazing Dermatologist!

Dr Friedler has taken amazing care of my skin for years now - everything from reducing the appearance of old scars, diagnosing and treating my skin cancer, and even getting rid of my spider veins so I can wear skirts again! She is amazing - You may have to wait a few minutes in her busy practice, but it is so worth it to get such over-the-top care. The office staff was so pleasant and really cared about me, as well. Overall a great Dermatology experience. I will continue to see her for any problem or concern that I have in the future.

April 26th, 2016

Poor bedside manor, talks at the patient not to the patient. Doctor rushed through appointment. Gave her opinion on unrelated issues. Unpleasant and unprofessional office staff.

March 13th, 2016

Do not go here

Something is off about this woman. Do not spend your time or money with this "Physician."

January 18th, 2016

This doctor scarred me. She used the freezer gun on what I believe was a make believe spot on my back on her way out of the office. I figured there must have been something there otherwise why would she have done this. A week later I developed an itchy (boil?) in that spot. I went to another doctor a few months later and explained that I felt Dr. Friedler purposely did this to me, (maybe she is a nut) all I can say is that this new doctor answered me, "Is she a red head"?, "Is her name Dr. Friedler"?. He looked over to his assistant and they both smiled and he said to me "many of her patients now come to see him. He would not say anything further. Either shall I.

October 15th, 2015

I was appalled by how rude, dismissive and uncaring she was with me. She would not listen to a word I said when I was trying to explain my skin issue. She showed no respect when she talked to her assistant while I was in the middle of answering her questions about my issues and she continuously cut me off when I wanted to discuss the issue. i am currently in school to become a doctor and would be mortified if I ever treated a future patient of mine in this manner. I left very upset.

September 16th, 2015

Go To Anyone Else

This is the most poorly run medical office imaginable. They overbook people so the wait time is always over 1 1/2 hours and there's not enough seating in the waiting room so you end up standing. The water cooler has been broken for over 6 weeks. The staff is inept. They do not follow through on prescriptions, blood work, return calls, etc. It's a mad-house and no one takes responsibility or pride in their job.

May 14th, 2015

Not a physician, more like a salesperson

Dr Friedler should be ashamed of herself. After waiting for almost 2 hours, she spent less than 3 minutes with her patients (not just me, I was watching). All she did was pushed "her skin products" . There is nothing "advanced" about her "advanced dermatologists" practice!

October 29th, 2014

Great doctor!

I had a great experience with Dr. Friedler. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for skin rejuvenation.

July 30th, 2014

Dr Suzanne Friedler, Ok

Spent more time waiting than in the room, however, she does know what she is talking about. Nice personality.

July 7th, 2014

Very pleased with my visit.

Thanks, Advanced Dermatology have solved my issues. Want to thank Dr.Friedler for taking her time and clearing up my acne and hair loss. The most I ha ...

April 3rd, 2014

cosmetic procedure pusher

Came for. Skin cancer check. Lasted literally 45 seconds. Wham bam... Asked about moisturizer and she started pushing frazzle and fillers. No thanks, I have the idea she would do quickies on those to in order to make 3-4 thousand. Shame on her.

November 12th, 2013

She was very rude and dismissed my concerns.