Dr. Suzanne Friedler MD Patient Reviews

2.7
  • 60 reviews

April 26th, 2016
Poor bedside manor, talks at the patient not to the patient. Doctor rushed through appointment. Gave her opinion on unrelated issues. Unpleasant and unprofessional office staff.

March 13th, 2016
Do not go here
Something is off about this woman. Do not spend your time or money with this "Physician."

January 18th, 2016
This doctor scarred me. She used the freezer gun on what I believe was a make believe spot on my back on her way out of the office. I figured there must have been something there otherwise why would she have done this. A week later I developed an itchy (boil?) in that spot. I went to another doctor a few months later and explained that I felt Dr. Friedler purposely did this to me, (maybe she is a nut) all I can say is that this new doctor answered me, "Is she a red head"?, "Is her name Dr. Friedler"?. He looked over to his assistant and they both smiled and he said to me "many of her patients now come to see him. He would not say anything further. Either shall I.

October 15th, 2015
I was appalled by how rude, dismissive and uncaring she was with me. She would not listen to a word I said when I was trying to explain my skin issue. She showed no respect when she talked to her assistant while I was in the middle of answering her questions about my issues and she continuously cut me off when I wanted to discuss the issue. i am currently in school to become a doctor and would be mortified if I ever treated a future patient of mine in this manner. I left very upset.

September 16th, 2015
Go To Anyone Else
This is the most poorly run medical office imaginable. They overbook people so the wait time is always over 1 1/2 hours and there's not enough seating in the waiting room so you end up standing. The water cooler has been broken for over 6 weeks. The staff is inept. They do not follow through on prescriptions, blood work, return calls, etc. It's a mad-house and no one takes responsibility or pride in their job.

May 14th, 2015
Not a physician, more like a salesperson
Dr Friedler should be ashamed of herself. After waiting for almost 2 hours, she spent less than 3 minutes with her patients (not just me, I was watching). All she did was pushed "her skin products" . There is nothing "advanced" about her "advanced dermatologists" practice!

October 29th, 2014
Great doctor!
I had a great experience with Dr. Friedler. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for skin rejuvenation.

July 30th, 2014
Dr Suzanne Friedler, Ok
Spent more time waiting than in the room, however, she does know what she is talking about. Nice personality.

July 7th, 2014
Very pleased with my visit.
Thanks, Advanced Dermatology have solved my issues. Want to thank Dr.Friedler for taking her time and clearing up my acne and hair loss. The most I ha ...

April 2nd, 2014
cosmetic procedure pusher
Came for. Skin cancer check. Lasted literally 45 seconds. Wham bam... Asked about moisturizer and she started pushing frazzle and fillers. No thanks, I have the idea she would do quickies on those to in order to make 3-4 thousand. Shame on her.

November 12th, 2013
She was very rude and dismissed my concerns.

October 30th, 2013