A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Frye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Frye, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Frye, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Frye graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Frye has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suzanne L. Frye practice?
Dr. Suzanne Frye practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.