A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Fussell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Fussell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fussell graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Fussell has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne L Fussell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne L. Fussell practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Fussell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Fussell practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.