Dr. Suzanne Fussell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Fussell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2016

Do not go here!!!! Waste of my time

2 hours wait for less then 5 minute visit FOR A NEW PATIENTS VISIT!!!! Not good doctor was about 80 minutes late notice one told me, as soon as a got out of the office change my primary doctor

August 7th, 2015

What an amazing experience to have the staff look at you in the eye. I know it's so nice to be a part of a team where the office staff smiles, looks in your eye, and takes the time to really understand my needs. Doctor Fussell and her staff are the best.

January 22nd, 2015

Don't go here

Save a life, do not go here! My partner and I saw Joseph Iwuajoku who is a PA and NOT a doctor although he dresses the part and won't correct you if you address him as "Doctor". He prescribes medications he knows nothing about. He provided a medicine that caused my partner to go into a severe allergic reaction. Also while in the waiting room I overheard one of the front staff having a conversation with a patient, apparently they lost her child's shot records. This place is ghetto, do not go here.

November 21st, 2013

Impressed

After more than a year, and a few doctors, I finally found Dr. Fussell. She is very caring and professional. Spends the time to talk and listen.

February 22nd, 2013

Dr. needs to come to the office !

I made 2 visits for blood work and pre-op physical, to Dr. Fussell , who is my Blue Shield primary care physician . I didn't see her either time I went there. I saw staff who were very courteous, but I did feel that my actual physical wasn't complete enough for a pre-op physical. They did draw blood, but the tech went through my vein 2x and stuck me 3x before finding blood, and this is the 1st time that has ver happened. The office is very ghetto, no appointment necessary , lots of screaming kids, long wait. The other Dr. there walked by and in passing said I was having foot problems due to the flat shoes I was wearing ( square toe work boots) , which is not the case , I have osteo arthritis and is genetic. Highly unprofessional MDs. The staff was courteous though. I don't recommend her .

January 30th, 2013

This doctor needs better front office personnel

I called to make an appointment as a new patient. They said that they accepted my insurance over the phone. After taking time off work, they told me that they didn't accept my insurance afterall. This doctor need better-trained front office workers so that they don't waste anybody else's time!!!

September 11th, 2012

awful!!!!

First off it took forever to get in..when I did I was escorted to a 1970's room..then taken to a hole in the wall..waited another 30 mins before doc came in..told me to take diovan for my high blood pressure..it took her office staff one month to finally call in my prescription after several calls to them..the office staff ruins that office..their slow..never call you back..errors in billing all the time..and never get prescriptions done in a timely fashion..but at least their nice about their imperfections

March 27th, 2012

Exceptional service!!!

From start to finish, my experience with this office was excellent.The staff was very pleasant and the Dr was very attentive to my concerns. Refill have been a breeze and I need a few authorizations and the staff made sure I received them promptly with all my appointments. I just absolutly love my new doctor and her staff.

August 31st, 2011

Could not find a better doctor for your family. Some may not like the wait until you get in and see her and she LISTENS to everything and treats you as an individual and not a number. She CARES! Professionalism is superior! Great staff and follow up in all cases with my family.Would recommend her highly!

January 11th, 2011

presciptions

Its very difficukt to get refills.

November 23rd, 2010

Dr. Fussell is an excellent doctor...

March 2nd, 2010

Disappointed

Getting my prescriptions refilled is always such a hassle. My pharmacy will fax a request to the Doctors office, and I awlays have to follow up with them. They have never done in on there own.