Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Impressed  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2013

After more than a year, and a few doctors, I finally found Dr. Fussell. She is very caring and professional. Spends the time to talk and listen.

Aug 7th, 2013

Not a good experience!!! I have been a patient of Dr Fussels for about a year now. Ive been to the office now about five times and have acually only seen Dr Fussel twice! The other visits were with "fill in" doctors who knew nothing about me and didnt even seem to care. No one ever follows up on lab work or other important issues. The staff is nice but dumber than a box of rocks. Its July and i got a bill in the mail the other day from 2 visits I made in January! When I called about it staff said i didnt pay my co payments but after researching my bank statements I found that I did. The latest inconvienience has to do with the appointment that I had scheduled yesterday that was cancelled because the "doctor wont be in" and rescheduled for today but also had to be rescheduled for next week for WHO KNOWS WHY!!! Sick of the way ive been treated by this so called doctors office. Changing doctors now!!!

|  Dr. needs to come to the office !  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2013

I made 2 visits for blood work and pre-op physical, to Dr. Fussell , who is my Blue Shield primary care physician . I didn't see her either time I went there. I saw staff who were very courteous, but I did feel that my actual physical wasn't complete enough for a pre-op physical. They did draw blood, but the tech went through my vein 2x and stuck me 3x before finding blood, and this is the 1st time that has ver happened. The office is very ghetto, no appointment necessary , lots of screaming kids, long wait. The other Dr. there walked by and in passing said I was having foot problems due to the flat shoes I was wearing ( square toe work boots) , which is not the case , I have osteo arthritis and is genetic. Highly unprofessional MDs. The staff was courteous though. I don't recommend her .

|  This doctor needs better front office personnel  |  show details
by Ambrosio on Jan 29th, 2013

I called to make an appointment as a new patient. They said that they accepted my insurance over the phone. After taking time off work, they told me that they didn't accept my insurance afterall. This doctor need better-trained front office workers so that they don't waste anybody else's time!!!

|  awful!!!!  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

First off it took forever to get in..when I did I was escorted to a 1970's room..then taken to a hole in the wall..waited another 30 mins before doc came in..told me to take diovan for my high blood pressure..it took her office staff one month to finally call in my prescription after several calls to them..the office staff ruins that office..their slow..never call you back..errors in billing all the time..and never get prescriptions done in a timely fashion..but at least their nice about their imperfections

|  Exceptional service!!!  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

From start to finish, my experience with this office was excellent.The staff was very pleasant and the Dr was very attentive to my concerns. Refill have been a breeze and I need a few authorizations and the staff made sure I received them promptly with all my appointments. I just absolutly love my new doctor and her staff.

Aug 31st, 2011

Could not find a better doctor for your family. Some may not like the wait until you get in and see her and she LISTENS to everything and treats you as an individual and not a number. She CARES! Professionalism is superior! Great staff and follow up in all cases with my family.Would recommend her highly!

|  presciptions  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2011

Its very difficukt to get refills.

Nov 23rd, 2010

Dr. Fussell is an excellent doctor...

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2010

Getting my prescriptions refilled is always such a hassle. My pharmacy will fax a request to the Doctors office, and I awlays have to follow up with them. They have never done in on there own.

|  actually i never met her even though i requested a female doctor  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2010

her husband however was very rude and I had to change my provider because of his attitude with me

|  Can you shoot me instead?  |  show details
by Jerry Appleseed on Nov 18th, 2009

I arrived fifteen minutes early to my appointment, with two other patients waiting. After an hour and a half of waiting for these two other patients I finally got in. I was in for allergies, the nurse got confused and thought I was there for a physical. Their scale is about twenty pounds or more over my actual weight, unless I gained thirty pounds without noticing. I was moved from one room to another and before the doctor could make it to my room the nurse told me three separate times that the doctor would be in soon. The doc didn't ask about my allergies she just started talking about my heart and was I nervous? Of course I'm nervous/frustrated I waited two hours in a waiting room with a soap opera. I have a busy life and it's a long week for me. She decided that I needed an EKG - hope my insurance covers it because I didn't get a bill. The doc prescribed three drugs two for my allergies and one for my heart. Note that the doc didn't check my lymph nodes, take blood, or push on my sinuses she just took my word for it. The heart meds she prescribed are way more dangerous than good - Metoprol. Metoprol must be accompanied by liver, kidney, blood pressure and blood cell count tests it's on the prescription. This doc tried to scare me into thinking my heart would explode or I would pass out while driving. This made my heart pump more - now I'm home and my heart's fine. This office sucks it's old two people on staff. Find another doc. I hope I can. (BTW docs make lots of money on follow up visits)