A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Li is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Li, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Li has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne G Li MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne G. Li practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Li practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.