A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilberg-Lenz graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Gilberg-Lenz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
- California Hospital Med Center Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.