Dr. Suzanne Gleysteen MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Brookline, MA

August 24th, 2015
wise, knowledgeable, sympathetic
sympathetically appreciates complexities of living with chronic condition, communicates with warmth and precision

May 1st, 2013
She is a vicious gossip
I was a patient for a long time and didn't have too may strong feelings about her --- except she seemed to be lacking in common sense. Then, she actually called up a para professional she had referred me to and spread bad gossip about me based on gossip -- inaccurate I may add -- that she had heard about me from a doctor she had referred me to. This is very unprofessional behavior and hurt me in my ability to get medical care.

September 13th, 2011
Brusque but Caring
She moves quickly and sometimes it can feel like she's rushing you, but I feel like she really does care and goes out of her way to ask me questions -- and she always remembers the answers!She is VERY receptive to emails and answers quickly, even if it's just one line. Any time I've been kept waiting at the office she apologizes, which is gracious, especially since often she would just fit me into a pretty nonexistent time slot.

January 13th, 2011
she is unethical
She is unethical. She is a vicious gossip. She knows practically nothing about the health care system.

September 16th, 2010
Dr. Gleysteen, Excellent, caring doctor.
Dr. Gleysteen is always on time, she keeps me within the alloted time and I never feel that she hurried me. She is very orderly and caring. I am a complicated patient but I can contact her via email or telephone. They recentley added staff and sometimes the seem confused, but they are very nice and work to make sure patients have a good experience. Great doctor!