A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Gnaegy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Gnaegy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Gnaegy, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gnaegy graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Gnaegy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Conrad Gnaegy DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne C. Gnaegy practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Gnaegy has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Gnaegy practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Family Physicians.