A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Greenidge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Greenidge, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Greenidge, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenidge graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Greenidge has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- SJRH - St John's Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Marie Greenidge MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne M. Greenidge practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Greenidge has 7 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Greenidge practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Bronx, NY.
See White Plains Obstetricians & Gynecologists.