A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Gwilliam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Gwilliam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Gwilliam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gwilliam graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gwilliam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gwilliam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suzanne J. Gwilliam practice?
Dr. Suzanne Gwilliam practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.