A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Gwilliam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Gwilliam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Gwilliam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gwilliam graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton.
Dr. Gwilliam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Jane Gwilliam MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne J. Gwilliam practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Gwilliam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Gwilliam practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.