A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Smith, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Mcg Health, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne H Smith MD is a female Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne H. Smith practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Smith practices Neurology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA.
See Augusta Neurologists.