A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Hall, Fellowship Trained Shoulder Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Hall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Shoulder Specialist
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Park Ridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Ellen Hall MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne E. Hall practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Hall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Hall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hendersonville, NC.
See Hendersonville Surgeons.