A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Hall, Fellowship Trained Shoulder Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Hall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Park Ridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Ellen Hall MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne E. Hall practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Hall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hendersonville, NC.
See Hendersonville Surgeons.