Dr. Suzanne Hall MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 26th, 2016
Dr. Hall was on call the weekend I need help on a fractured femer bone near the hip. I was relunct to have an unknown to me work of my fracture. The option was to wait until the following Monday when my regular orthopedic surgeon could possibly do the work. All worked out fine and I was very happy with the result. Dr Hall is very professional. I I

June 23rd, 2016
just the best!!!!!
It is so rare when Dr. as well as staff give such perfect care. Make no mistake this is what Medicine can still be like. So hard to find. Amazing!!!!

July 24th, 2015
Reverse Shoulder Replacement
Dr. Hall and her staff are as medicine should be. You are never rushed, nor made to feel like a number. Immense compassion and understanding. Took the time to explain the procedures and my options. Excellent, excellent, excellent.

January 30th, 2015
Trampled Rights
i was refused healthcare in this office because i refused to let them take my picture. they said medicare required it - which i know to not be true. when i said so, and said that my rights trumped their need or desire - i was told it was their way or the highway (my words but the exact sentiment). i left. very disappointed.

October 17th, 2014
Methodical and detailed. Wants as much information as possible before deciding on treatment. Goes over everything with you and answers all questions. Best "bedside manner" I ever encountered. Even got a warm blanket for me in pre-op! Have already used her services a second time.

May 23rd, 2014
This has been one of the best experiences I've had with a physician. I would recommend Dr. Hall to everyone with shoulder problems.

October 3rd, 2013
great communication !
i was dreading the appointment with an orthopedic surgeon. suanne hall put all fears to rest. she communicated well, was friendly, had good humor, explained everything in everday terms that i could understand, and pointed out many alternatives to surgery. she gave me all the time i needed and there was long wait as there is in most offices. i would recommend her to anyone.

April 16th, 2011
An Amazing Experience
Shortly after moving from LI, NY I managed to shatter my right humerus into many pieces. By the luck of the draw I was taken by ambulance to Pardee Hospital in Hendersonville where Dr. Hall and he assistant were waiting for me. In a great deal of pain these two kind women managed to put me at ease. Surgery to implant a rod was performed about a week later and, while very uncomfortable I never had any doubt that I was in great hands. Dr. Hall managed to make my arm whole and I didn't think that was going to be possible. Having undergone many surgeries in my life this was the best experience that I've had, bar none. I would recommend Dr. Hall's Appalachian Orthopaedics to anyone suffering from shoulder and arm injuries. She is caring, as is Maureen, and since we were new to this area they steered us to wonderful physicians for our primary medical needs.

February 21st, 2009
Trusted and recommended
I found Dr. Hall and assistant Maureen are the best orthopedics in the Hendersonville area. Having lived through out the US I found Dr. Suzanne Hall and staff to be the best I ever had. Appalachian Orthopedics has easy down town access near hospital along with clean and comfortable office environment. You are greeted at the front desk by friendly courteous helpful staff. Dr. Hall listens to your problems and answers all questions. She helps you understand your medical condition and spends as much time as needed to diagnose your problem. Dr. hall is a wonderful sergeon that was able to reconstruct a most difficult none union of bone in my arm that no one in the area wanted to tackle. I would not go to any other ortho surgeon. I fully trust and have recommended Dr. Hall to family and friends.