A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Hall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Hall, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hall has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suzanne Hall practice?
Dr. Suzanne Hall practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: New Baltimore, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Roseville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.