Dr. Suzanne Hall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Hall?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 22nd, 2016

I absolutely enjoy Dr. Hall. In my opinion, she is an outstanding doctor. She makes me very comfortable, being that she's one who conversing with is easy. She gets my sarcasm, does a great job of making me extremely comfortable while she performs some of the most uncomfortable (in any other setting) tasks, and is very knowledgeable. She is very thorough and methodical. Most other doctor appointments aren't as satisfying as the ones I have with Dr. Hall. I feel informed and attended to when I leave her office. It doesn't hurt that she's cute as a button with the sweetest bedside manner. She's like a two-for-one.....the skill and knowledge of a doctor with the comforting demeanor of a nurse. If this is not the type of experience you expect while visiting your doctor, then she may not be the proper physician for you.

December 4th, 2015

This is a very good Doctor Office and the young Lady that runs the front desk does exceptionally well with all the patients that comes thru there

March 9th, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Hall!!!!! She has the best bedside manner I've experienced so far and plan to keep her as my doctor as long as possible! She genuinely cares about her patients and is very knowledgeable, also has the patience of a saint!

September 24th, 2014

I felt very comfortable with her. I was referred to her by by my Dr. And i have the utmost respect for My Dr. And I will have the utmost respect for Her as well. I'm about to make her my O.B.Gyn Maybe if people met her half way. And her Being arrogant don't have nothing to do With her not know her job. kudos to her.

May 13th, 2014

Emergency care visit

I went to Beaumont Grosse Pointe emergency after going on 5 days with severe upper abdominal pain and flank pain. It was a Friday night, and that Saturday I was considered to be exactly 20 weeks pregnant. They made me wait until 12:01am Saturday morning to go up to labor and delivery because apparently they only care for woman up there who are 20weeks or longer pregnant. They made me take a urine specimen to test for possibly kidney infection. Dr Hall came in, introduced herself, and told me that she was just covering the shift and wasn't supposed to be working that night. I told her my symptoms and she told me that she wanted to keep me overnight, and give me IV fluids and antibiotic for possible infection, and also give me morphine for the pain. She said if urinalysis came back negative then she would write an order for an ultrasound of my gall bladder for sometime the next day. Well the urine test came back that night as negative, it was around 2am when I got settled in my bed and finally asleep around 3am. I assumed id be getting an ultrasound the next morning. Well, 6:30am rolls around and the nurse is calling my name waking me up, and tells me Dr Hall is discharging me. The doc comes in and asks me how long until my ride can pick me up and tells me that I need to see someone about my back pain. She gives me a script for antibiotic (for an infection I don't even have) and Tylenol 3, with no explanation of why she changed her mind about the ultrasound. The nurse gave me a discharge sheet, and on it was NO diagnosis and NO chief complaint. All it says is "there are no issues to discuss with the patient". And on top of that, the nurse told me that when my ride arrived, she would take me downstairs to him. Well, needless to say, when my ride came, the nurse WALKED me to the elevator, and said "okay well I hope you have a happy Mother's Day tomorrow" then walked away. No wheelchair, and no escort to the lobby like they are supposed to do. Terrible service. Terrible doctor.

January 28th, 2013

Patient

I met Dr. Hall as a result of my visit to the ER. Once admitted to the hospital, Dr. Hall came in, introduced herself and explained how she came about to seeing me. Test were run, Dr. Hall followed up with me, I was discharged, and was seen in her office about a week later. She explained everything about my condition to me and gave me several options, including the pro and cons associated with these options. She told me to take my time with my decision and let her know what I wanted to do. I felt like she had given me enough info to make and informed decision, and I let her know that I didn't need more time. She listened to me, answered my questions and we proceeded to go forth with my decision. After all was taken care of, Dr. Hal's followup, both in and out of the hospital was excellent. I ran into Dr. Hall a few years later, as she was my niece's doctor (unbeknownst to us all) . Dr. Hall remembered me, asked how I was doing and inquired as to whether I'd had any problems since last seeing her. She did not ask this as a general question, she asked about my specific situation. That sounds like EXCEPTIONAL PATIENT FOLLOWUP to me. We must all remember that doctors are regular people too, and just like you don't "click" with everyone you meet, you are not going to "click" with every doctor, nurse,etc. MOVE ON, PEOPLE, AND STOP tainting the reputations of those you don't "click" with. I give Dr. Hall the highest accolades possible.

July 2nd, 2012

Bad bedside man e

March 21st, 2012

Not good...

I had a bad experience previously with this doctor and asked to never get her again. I made an apt for weeks later to have a female doctor that was not dr. Hall and then she walked in and proceeded to tell me that her schooling was the reason she freaked out on me during the first visit. She did test I did not even approve and told me nothing about what she was doing. I would not recomend this doctor she goes above the patients wishes to never see her again because she wants to justify her previous actions. I have never had any problems with east side until havin her as a doc. My only problem with them now is that I rely wish they respected the notes never to have her as a doc again and they did not.

July 19th, 2011

She warmed up after awhile...

At first, she may "misread" your comments: I use a lot of sarcastic humor, and when I found out I was pregnant and she asked how I felt about it, I said I needed a stiff drink. She responded that I shouldn't drink, and asked if I needed to talk to someone... Um, No. Towards the middle of my pregnancy she got to know my humor, and she was able to joke back with me, and she addressed any and all concerns that I had. I think that she is a bit shy- and that may come off as arrogance when she tries to be "professional" in a specialty that can be awkward for a lot of patients. Give her a chance!!!

March 18th, 2011

Not outstanding

Saw Dr Hall for yearly paps and exam. While the paps seemed standard her breast exam was poor. I have never received a breast exam conducted through a waffle texture robe before and was disconcerted to have it done this way. How on earth does one feel an abnormality through tectured fabric???My only consolation is that I do monthly exams religiously and will go for my mammogram in the month after this exam. Had ultrasound while in office - not yet received results so cannot address office or Dr. Hall's follow through.Still looking for that outstanding gynecologist.

January 25th, 2011

Mis Understood Doctor by Others

I was really surprised by the other patient reviews of Dr. Suzanne Hall. I found her quite friendly, cute and a little sexy. Putting all that aside.I think Dr. Hall is a left brainer and may have to work on her bedside manner just a bit. If I had one complaint it would be that I don't feel like I got a clinical breast exam on my last physical(that's real important). She probably enjoys surgery more than all that 1 on 1 patient stuff. But I like her and would go to another GYN. some of my friends even go to her. In her defense, she's just confident not aggrogant in reponse to the other reviews. We all are a work in progress give her a chance. Overall - a good Doctor.

November 12th, 2010

Would Not Recommend

I had 2 bad experiences with Dr. Hall one while pregnant and one before. She is very arrogant and comes across as a unapproachable, know-it-all. I had several questions for her and she made me feel stupid and uncomfortable asking. The other doctors with the practice are absolutely WONDERFUL so don't let her negative attituded discourage you from the practice.