Dr. Suzanne Hanson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Hanson?

August 25th, 2017

Great doctor!

I have gone to her for 15 years! She will hear you as a parent with any concerns. I have 7 children and we are leaving this practice. The office staff is extremely rude! That sealed the deal for me, I will not continue to take my children somewhere and be treated that way. The doctors will not address it, they told me that they "need" their staff. Apparently patients are replaceable and the office staff is not.

January 25th, 2016

She is very personable, knowledgeable, and cares about my kids' wellness. Glad she is my children's primary doctor.

July 15th, 2011

Terrible office staff

Dr. Hansen and the other Dr.'s there were all nice. I was spoken down to by her arrogant nurses when inquiring about simple nursing questions. I felt like i was bothering them at times to call in. The office staff always seemed to be more interested in their conversations than in dealing with you as you came in or left. Plus, they do not call people if there is any billing issue's. They wait until you call back in to get medical care for your child, and refuse service until you pay or straighten out the billing dispute with your insurance company. My daughter had a busted ear drum from an infected ear. Hardly something to hold off on medical care for a billing misunderstanding. And it was a misunderstanding. I was chosen for a random dependant verification through my insurance company. Their $300 claim was processed in minutes. I would not recomend this office.

June 13th, 2011

Stay Away. She's not interested in the welfare of my child

Her practice prescribed medication and my child had a reaction to it. She told us "Take her to the ER." My child ended up spending a week in the hospital, and Dr. Hanson never bothered to call or come by to check on my kid. When we were discharged and scheduled a follow up, all we heard was denial after denial, and her suggestion that we go see some other specialists. She was rude and condescending to us. When we expressed our desire to change doctors to another practice, the office staff tried to make that as inconvenient and expensive as possible. We were charged $45.00 for copies of each of my children's medical records (which they sent out to a copy shop - instead of using the copier that was right next to them). It took our new doctor a few weeks to get the records. Staff was rude and flippant. If you are reading this review, it must be because you are the kind of parent who cares about your child and wants the best. You will not find it at Dr. Suzanne Hanson's practice.

April 23rd, 2010

Doctor very good, office staff very bad

The people in the office with her had very poor behaviors. If she was in a different office we would have prob kept her as a doctor. One day she was off, so we seen her NP. The NP was in the office with us for about 5 minutes, said that there was nothing wrong with our son, that when he throws up his food we should just feed him some more until he gets over his cold. She was very short with us, very bad bed side. We took our son to the ER at Saint Luke's in Chesterfield, MO and we did not have to wait at all to be seen we were taken right back (9 month old son). The doctor was so nice we now see him at Gateway Pediatrics of Saint Louis, Located at Saint Luke's. His office staff is the best! We are so happy with Dr. Suville. By the way our son had Pneumonia and RSV.

October 26th, 2009

Great Doctor

Will not over-medicate!!! Gives great parenting advise but still is okay with kid's exploring the world.

February 29th, 2016