A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Hecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Hecht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Hecht, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hecht has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Scheibengraber Hecht MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne S. Hecht practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Hecht has 4 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Hecht practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors and Minneapolis Sports Medicine Doctors.