A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Hecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Hecht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hecht
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hecht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Hecht, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hecht has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Scheibengraber Hecht MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne S. Hecht practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Hecht has 5 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Hecht practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors and Minneapolis Sports Medicine Doctors.