A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Hestwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Hestwood is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Hestwood, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hestwood graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Hestwood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
- Truman Lakewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Marie Hestwood MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne M. Hestwood practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Hestwood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Hestwood practices Pediatrics near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Pediatricians.