A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne White is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
- Memorial Hospital of Losbanos
- Memorial Hospital Association-Los Banos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Janette White MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne J. White practice?
- Dr. Suzanne White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne White practices Family Medicine near Los Banos, CA.
See Los Banos Family Physicians.