A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne White is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
- Memorial Hospital of Losbanos
- Memorial Hospital Association-Los Banos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Janette White MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne J. White practice?
- Dr. Suzanne White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne White practices Family Medicine near Los Banos, CA.
See Los Banos Family Physicians.