A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Kaarsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Kaarsberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaarsberg graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne Mary Kaarsberg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne M. Kaarsberg practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Kaarsberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suzanne Kaarsberg practices Family Medicine near Marion, IL.
See Marion Primary Care Doctors.