A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Kabis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suzanne Kabis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabis graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kabis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suzanne M Kabis MD is a female Nephrologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Suzanne M. Kabis practice?
- Dr. Suzanne Kabis has 1 office location.
Dr. Suzanne Kabis practices Nephrology near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Nephrologists.