A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suzanne Kaseta, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaseta graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaseta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Ctr-Goshen Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center - Arden Hill Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaseta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 11 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Suzanne Kaseta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile